About Robert A. Rossano, Esq.
Helping Personal Injury and Commercial Dispute Clients Since 1977
Robert Rossano has been practicing as a litigation attorney in South Florida since 1977. His main focus has been personal injury claims such as auto injury, brain injury, slip and fall accidents to name a few. Initially, he worked for a large multinational insurance company defending all types of accident cases. There he obtained trial experience as a motor vehicle accident lawyer, trucking accident lawyer, tractor trailer accident lawyer, motorcycle accident lawyer and slip and fall accident lawyer. In 1981 he began working as a plaintiff’s personal injury lawyer. Since that time he has continued to represent accident victims in many different types of cases such as motor vehicle accidents of all types, construction accidents, medical malpractice claims, and legal malpractice claims. He has also prosecuted and defended commercial litigation claims in State and Federal courts. Robert Rossano is available to answer questions you have concerning your legal right to be compensated for a personal injury claim.
- Law Degree: University of Miami, Juris Doctor, 1977
- College Degree: University of Miami, B.A., cum laude, 1974
- Florida, 1977, admitted to practice in all Florida courts
- Court Appointed Guardian Ad Litem (to protect the rights of children and incompetent adults)
- Pro Bono Service Awards from the Put Something Back Program
- American Bar Association
- American Association for Justice, formerly the Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Florida Justice Association, formerly the Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers
Request a FREE Consultation
Robert A. Rossano, Esq. represents injured people in claims involving personal injury and wrongful death. Mr. Rossano also represents clients involved in commercial disputes. Let Mr. Rossano put his more than 37 years of experience with Florida law to work for YOU! Contact him now to set up a complimentary, no-obligation consultation.